Story and Script Writing

Story and Script Writing

 

The fastest and most enjoyable way to generate massive income, without having to leave home and even only part time, is by becoming a writer of stories, film scripts, non-fiction books and eBooks, including via Kindle.

Using this course:

You can write novels and, like a single mother in Britain, you can go in a decade from zero cash to the richest self-made woman in the country (J.K.Rowling.)

Or, like the busy housewife writer of ‘Twilight’(Stephenie Myer), have the films of your book gross well over $500 million, with a large percentage kept for yourself.

Both of these women were not writers, they had never written a book before, and received their story from their Superconscious.

Or you can pull a partly written story from your bottom drawer and, like the writer of the novel ‘Horse Whisperer’, (Nicholas Evans), you can go from zero cash to $10 million in one week!

There are many, many people who have similar experiences of creating a huge sum of money from their writing. Many of them just have their own life story to tell.

Perhaps the best aspect of writing is that you can work at home, or anywhere you want to. Most just work three or four hours a day.

Best selling author Fredrick Forest (The Day of the Jackal), would travel the world, researching for several months, and then spend just two weeks on writing each of his novels.

Writing is also an incredibly fulfilling activity. The actual act of writing is probably the most creative outlet for anyone. You also explore your own inner being and discover all sorts of things about yourself that you would never find in any other way.

It is a fascinating and amazing experience and makes you a far better person. It also makes you a far more interesting person. People who train themselves to write become very stimulating company.

Perhaps you would like to write film and television scripts instead of novels. This is an insatiable market, because even though many scripts are written, only 1% of people know how to write properly for the screen, because the other 99% never bothered to learn how!

Movie screenplays are regularly sold in the six to seven figure range. In Hollywood, the studios pay four thousands of scripts to be written every year, in the hope that one will make a successful film.

The strange thing about film writing is that many of the most highly paid screenwriters have never had a film produced. The fact that they are a good writer allows them to earn in excess of $1 million a year from their writing.

The film industry has to have at least a hundred scripts written for every one that is produced and they have to pay big money to all those writers.

Writing is actually a very straightforward task. You did it all through your school days, so it is already embedded in your mind. It is not a new skill you have to learn like archery or batik design.

For story writing, you only have to follow a few fundamental steps:

Becoming a good writer is just a skill to be learnt, no more complicated than driving a car. With a car, the engine does all the work. With writing, as you shall see in a moment, it is your deeper mind, which is called the Superconscious, that does it for you.

You just have to write it down.

Another way of generating more income, while enjoying yourself immensely, is by writing non-fiction books. These too require the knowledge of stories, because with non-fiction you offer a series of points or facts and then illustrate them with short or micro stories.

This is also a huge market, and becoming even bigger due to the ability to distribute your writing on the web. E-Books are now outselling printed books on Amazon.

You can publish yourself in this way and have even tens or hundreds of books selling for you automatically 24/7. The power is being returned to the writer.

And of course children’s books have a never-ending demand.

Story writing is in fact a very straightforward process and can be understood very easily when you have all the elements clearly explained for you.

Welcome to the home study course ‘Screen Story Writing’. Whether you are writing a film script or a novel, or a non-fiction book, the principles are exactly the same. They are all stories.

 

In this course you will receive the complete structural system used by the world’s finest writers to guarantee that they have a professional and sale able story.

You will also be shown how to write directly from your Superconscious, which no other writing teacher has revealed fully. This is what makes the course unique.

It is a fascinating journey of discovery and application and will help you to become a successful writer in the fastest way possible.

$330 Download Now
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If You Are Dissatisfied With The Product Please E-mail for Your Refund